What did you think about my Blog??

Friday, February 11, 2011

Rat Tales



We are two rats, brown and white
We came from Texas
All way through the desert in a truck
And it was so hot that we almost died
But we made it to California
There it's better, not too hot.


I (Tiffany, white) have seen a vet. She gave me
antibiotics and I am doing better.
I have had 10 litters but I don't know
where all my babies are.

 

I (Dumbo, brown) have been in a restaurant
Real Brazilian restaurant
Hidden under a coat
I could smell all that lovely meat they ate
But I couldn't taste it

We like to bite everything;
clothes, electronic cables, cartoon boxes.
We are very clean and clean our coat
constantly.

We are curious and love banana and bread.
We live in a cage and on the top of it there is a cartoon box
with a huge window. So we can walk in and out as we like.


*****************************

Unfortunately Tiffany went to heaven some time ago and
Dumbo also. They are now sharing clouds with our loving dog Fido.




This is Foxie who used to love to play with us. She really thought we were her kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment